View The Allison Inn & Spa’s Awards & Accolades
Nationally recognized, our Oregon luxury resort sets a new standard for service and amenities.
The Allison was awarded the distinction of our LEED Gold Certification for its green design. The Allison is truly the premier choice among Oregon Wine Country inns.
Review the list of The Allison awards below to see what makes our Oregon accommodations some of the best in the world.
- Travel + Leisure 2012: #12 of all US Resorts
- Travel + Leisure 2012: #1 Hotel Spa in the Continental US
- LA Times “12 Places to Go in 2012”
- Gayot – JORY, Top 10 Restaurant & Wine List in Oregon 2012
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2012
- Lexus First Resorts 2012
- Condé Nast Traveler 2012 Gold List “The World’s Best 511”
- Condé Nast Traveler 2011 Reader’s Choice Awards: Best in the World #56 in Top 200 U.S. Mainland Hotels
- Fodor’s 2011 Top 100 Hotels of the World Awards Featured in “Casual Chic” Category
- Northwest Meetings and Events 2011 Readers’ Choice Awards Runner-Up: Best Oregon Resort
- TripAdvisor Reader’s Choice Awards Top 10 Spa Hotels in the U.S.
- 2012 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 800-label Wine List
- Star Chefs JORY Executive Chef Sunny Jin named Portland “Rising Star”
- OpenTable JORY – Diner’s Choice Winner 2011
- Hot List 2010 for The Allison Inn
- Hot Spas 2010 for The Allison Spa