Community. Giving. Shared. Purpose.
At the Allison Inn, we do our best to fulfill philanthropy requests that are aligned with the mission and vision of our property and owners.
We respect and are dedicated to supporting many worthy organizations that make the Willamette Valley a vibrant community. Each year we receive hundreds of requests locally and nationally - all with valid and pressing needs. We believe the following steps below will make it easier for your organization to submit a request and will allow us to more fairly consider each application.
Donation applications are reviewed and receive a written reply within 14 days of submission. Requests are not guaranteed.
- All requests must be received at least 6-8 weeks in advance of the event date. We graciously ask that inquiries are not made via phone, email, or standard mail, as they will not be accepted.
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Access the donation request application form
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- We do not provide cash donations or sponsorship.
- All donations expire 6 months from the event date, extensions are not provided.
- As we cannot provide support to everyone, we are unable to contribute to the following groups:
-Individuals or individual families
-Political parties, religious organizations, programs or events