Showcasing Oregon Wine Country Cuisine
JORY, our 100-seat signature restaurant with separate entrance, totals 6,000 square feet and pays tribute to Oregon’s agricultural bounty, acclaimed wines, microbrews and hand-crafted distilled spirits. The decor and ambiance of casual sophistication is expressed in the stunning interior design, color palette, custom furnishings, fabrics, china, glassware, flatware and linens at this fine dining restaurant and bar.
- Terrace open for dining in warm weather months
- Open kitchen with counter seating
JORY Bar features small plate menu items, acclaimed wines (extensive wines by the glass), microbrews, designer cocktails, hand-crafted distilled spirits and of course, an endless supply of lively conversation.
- Live jazz entertainment on Friday & Saturday evenings from 6 – 10 pm.
- Food and drinks are also served in the Living Room and on the terrace with wine country views
For fine dining reservations, please phone JORY directly at 503.554.2526.
Private dining is available for your convenience. For groups of 12 people or more, please contact our Catering Department
- Private Dining Rooms that seat 8 – 10 guests
- The Private Chef’s Table for 2 – 10 guests offers a unique dining experience with a front row seat adjacent to the kitchen as the culinary staff passionately prepares dinner. Minimum pricing is required.
In-Room dining and customized menus feature the same culinary bounty as our restaurant, to be enjoyed in the privacy of your accommodation.
Extensive Wine List
Although our 800 label wine list, winner of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2013, showcases Pinot Noirs from the Willamette Valley, you will also find the great wine regions of the world represented. Our wine list features many famous producers, but also hard-to-get trophy and cult wines as well as little known gems. Highlighting extensive wines by the glass and numerous selections in half bottles allows us to create unique food and wine pairings for your meal or event. Wine flights are also quite popular.
- Celebrity Wine-Tender Tastings most Thursday evenings feature local vintners owners and winemakers on a complimentary basis from 6:30-7:30pm for resort guests and our neighbors. Please check our calendar for the featured wineries.
- Complimentary valet parking available for dining guests.
Note: a corkage fee is $20 per bottle, with a maximum of 2 bottles per party, and will be applied to wines not purchased directly from JORY.