Willamette Valley Fine Dining in Wine Country
JORY, our 100-seat signature restaurant with separate entrance pays tribute to Oregon’s agricultural bounty, acclaimed wines, microbrews and hand-crafted distilled spirits. The decor and ambiance of casual sophistication is expressed in the stunning interior design, color palette, custom furnishings, fabrics, china, glassware, flatware and linens at this Willamette Valley fine dining restaurant and bar.
- Terrace open for dining in warm weather months
- Open Kitchen with informal counter seating
- JORY Bar features small plate menu items, acclaimed wines (40+ wines by the glass), microbrews, designer cocktails, hand-crafted distilled spirits and of course, an endless supply of lively conversation.
- Bar menu of small plates served.
- Live jazz entertainment on Friday & Saturday evenings from 6 – 10 pm.
- Food and libations are served in the Living Room in front of the fireplace and on the terrace with firepit and wine country views
- Celebrity Wine-Tender tastings most Thursday evenings from 6:30-7:30 pm featuring our local vintners. Complimentary to lodging guests and locals alike.
For Newberg, Oregon fine dining reservations, please phone JORY directly at 503.554.2526.
Private Dining is available for or groups of up to 12 persons, please contact our Catering Department.
- Private Dining Rooms with terrace seats from 8 – 10 guests.
- Board Room for private dining with terrace for up to 18 persons.
- The Chef’s Table for 2 – 12 guests offers a unique Willamette Valley fine dining experience with a front row seat adjacent to the kitchen as the culinary staff passionately prepares dinner. Minimum pricing is required. A five course tasting menu is prepared with wines carefully selected by our Sommelier.
- Complimentary valet parking for dining and special event guests.
In-Room Dining available 24 hours to be enjoyed in the privacy of your accommodation. Items selected from JORY menu as well as cocktails and wines by the glass or bottle.
Extensive Wine List
Our 800-label wine list, winner of Wine Spectator’s Best of Award of Excellence 2013, showcases Pinot Noirs from the Willamette Valley. Great wine regions of the world are represented along with many famous producers, hard-to-find trophy and cult wines, and little known gems. Highlighting extensive wines by the glass and a selection of half bottles allows us to create unique food and wine pairings. Interesting Wine flights are also quite popular.
Note: Corkage fee is $25 per bottle, with a maximum of 2 bottles per party, and will be applied to wines not purchased directly from JORY.