Luxury Resort in Willamette Valley, OR
Our luxury destination resort is an ideal place to rest and unwind after a blissful wine-tasting sojourn through the Willamette Valley’s acclaimed wineries. The earth-toned interior design palette in the guest accommodations pays tribute to the rich colors of the countryside: lichen, bark, berry, pear, beet and squash, inspired by the neighboring vineyards and nearby farmlands.
Our 85 deluxe guest rooms, inclusive of 8 suites, are located in the east wing of the resort and reside on four levels; terrace, spa, main and penthouse. The levels are easily reached by elevator or the dramatic four story glass enclosed staircase. Our spacious lodging is both sophisticated yet inviting, while being conducive to enjoying the comfort of our spacious rooms at any time during your stay.
All accommodations at our Oregon Wine Country resort have gas fireplaces, a terrace or balcony, window seats with throws, spa-like bathrooms with sliding panels and double vanities. The furnishings are custom-crafted and complemented by original artwork featuring local artisans. Large windows ensure you will enjoy either hillside or vineyard views.
- Deluxe Guestroom w. king bed (490 square feet) $330 - 360
- Deluxe Guestroom w. queen beds (610 square feet) $340 - 360
- Grand Deluxe King (530 square feet) $350 - 380
- One-Bedroom Suites (650 square feet) $475
- Deluxe One-Bedroom Suites (865 square feet) $575
- Grand Suite (two-bedroom/two bathrooms/two fireplaces 1575 square feet) $1,115
- Rates based on single or double occupancy
- Additional person: $50 per night
- Children twelve years of age & under, complimentary
- The Allison is a pet-friendly resort: $50 pet fee, per pet per stay (terrace rooms only)
- Arrival time: 3 pm. Departure time: 12 noon.
- Room Tax: 7% (6% city, 1% state)